Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spyro the Dragon - Gnasty Gnorc (Final Boss)

I bought the game again recently. It 'been years since I last played, when I rented, and I liked it. E 'Spryo the best game of all. Then again, only this and the 3rd game are good. The others are pretty bad. Anyway, this video shows the final boss of the first. And though it seems simple can be a little 'complicated. Oh, and yes, I already beat him before I registered, so expect 14,000 + 80 dragon jewel. You start hunting for two of these thieveskeys. I'm not quite sure if you really need to drive both, but I was too lazy to check, during recording, so I just went for both. If you are not too difficult to capture. If you go to Gnasty, he runs away (coward). Now I have more than one hunt fairly narrow path. If you're fast enough, you can get on the first attempt by flaming him when he stops. If you're too slow, he runs away before you arrive and you will end up going in circles again. The last part is thecool. It 'the only really hard part. You still want to chase after him, jumping from platform to platform over lava. The thing that might come as a surprise is that all platforms will slow within the walls. Need Gnasty fast enough or you die and must start over. The best way, in my opinion, the Glide and the triangle-down with just his safety. If you can delete the hyphen key to better performance. In both cases, if youdo it ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrgfMX3i9Ok&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment